Reposted from my facebook. Kasi ngayon lang ako naglogin sa multiply ko...:))
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!
1. I love turtles.♥♥♥
2. I have a collection of jdramas. They're so many, I haven't even watched most of them.
3. I was once a jrock fan but because of Gokusen 2, I've shifted into jpop specifically JE like KAT-TUN, NewS, Kanjani8, Hey!Say!JUMP and others from the same company.
4. I'm usually at Trinoma playing either guitar freaks or drum mania.
5. I'm an only child. (Sadly! I want a younger brother or sister! So I can bully them...JOKE!)
6. I have inferiority complex. I'm not that comfortable with meeting new people when I'm alone, I don't know what to say or do! But I'm trying to break the habit!!!
7. I love traveling! I've experienced traveling alone on a plane as far as mainland America, it was the most boring trip ever! When you wake up from your sleep, there's still a long way to go! But at the same time the experience was fun.
8. I like to adjust my watches ten minutes ahead of time because I'm usually late.
9. I've been in a stage performance before at CCP. It was a rendition of Cinderella.
10. I'm a download addict. There's no day that I'm not downloading anything but I don't leave my computer on 24/7. I ask other people to suggest good movies if I don't have anything on my list any longer.
11. I don't like watching horror movies.
12. I'm into sports with rackets and stuff like badminton, tennis and even table tennis. I don't find basketball, volleyball and especially swimming as comforting.
13. I'm single since birth. (IS THIS EVEN NECESSARY INFORMATION?! :)) )
14. I tend to be pessimistic. The world can revolve happily and leave me worrying about my life.
15. I've changed the spelling of my name from Kae to Kai because people usually pronounce it as Kaye and well it was irritating. Not that it matters, some people still spell it Kae and I haven't exactly changed the spelling of my multiply id, just that the pronunciation mattered to me. HAHA!
16. I wore braces during high school and my earlier years in college. (NOW IT IS OVER!!! YAY)
17. I have a daschund named Inuki. He was born on March 21, 2005.
18. I have two turtles named Kame and Jin. I received them during my debut. Apparently, they're now together because I'm now taking care of turtle eggs and I'm expecting new turtles soon. (Thanks for the gift Chekay and Washu! :D)
19. I'm very hyper and talkative when I'm drunk but I don't think I've ever spilled any of my secrets or maybe because I haven't been exactly drunk to the point where I'm vomiting every now and then. But then again I do go to the toilet to pee, so maybe that's why I'm not exactly drunk? (I'm not making sense XD)
20. I got my driver's license when I was in first year college but I wasn't allowed to bring a car until I was in third year.
21. I've been confined twice but have never undergone any major operations. Unless you include operations for my braces as major ones.
22. I always wanted to be an engineer like my dad but ended up taking management information systems instead.
23. I like reading fantasy, supernatural and a bit romantic types of books. (Those alternate universe type of books with very intelligent main characters.)
24. I'm not a picky person when it comes to food, I just don't like spicy food and anything with ampalaya.
25. Lastly, my favorite colors are blue and black but I also love white and red. :D
FINALLY OVEEEEEEEER! *jumps*